SIS CySens ultrasonic reverse detection system
The lack of visibility or the operator’s distraction are often the main cause of accidents with industrial vehicles such as forklifts.
The SIS CySens ultrasonic detector is an active collision avoidance system to be used when manoeuvring with industrial vehicles. This system detects all obstacles (persons, vehicles, goods, buildings,...) within the working area of the vehicle.
The SIS CySens ultrasonic detector prevents and avoids the risk of a collision when manoeuvring. It offers the possibility of slowing down or even stopping the vehicle in case of danger detection.
Characteristics of the SIS CySens ultrasonic reverse detection system:
- 1 large ultrasonic sensor, range to 3,5m on persons
- 2 small ultrasonic sensors, range to 1,5m and 180°
- Each separate ultrasonic sensor is individually programmable as to detection distance and angle
- « MiniMind » display in the drivers cabin to warn the driver for an imminent danger, through visual and/or acoustic signal
- Dust- and waterproof IP65
- Voltage 10-36V
Three programmable detection zones in function of detection distance and speed of the forklift :
- Green LED on « MiniMind » display = no detection within the programmed detection zone.
- Yellow flashing LED on « MiniMind » display = detection of an obstacle within the first programmed zone, no acoustic alarm, yellow flashing LED, possibility to slow down the forklift.
- Red LED on « MiniMind » display = detection of an obstacle within the second programmed zone, acoustic signal and flashing red LED on display, possibility to slow down/stop the forklift (when using the push button on the display the driver can continue driving backwards at reduced speed).
- 2 detector units SIS CySens for forklifts up to 3,0m width
- Mast height detector (with magnetic switch) showing a blue LED in the display when the mast exceeds a certain height. In this case the forklift can be slowed down in forward as well as in reverse.
- IR reverse detection camera and 5" display in the cabin